- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
my best teacher
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Best Teacher
Spending four years at the British International School, I have realised how much I have learnt from both my teachers and my friends. There are my best friends who, in my mind, are really special compared to the rest by always being there, listening and supporting me. At the same time, there are my best teachers who have significantly helped me through many difficulties during my entire school life.
There are so many good and effective teachers, yet only one has given me the opportunity to see myself improving everyday by her continuous support and guidance - Ms. Karen Monday. Coming into school and having my English lessons, I could feel a strong drive to study more and more of this language. By giving us so much practice on different skills of interacting in English, as well as helpful advice on how to improve ourselves, my teacher made the class feel very safe and confident. Those reliable feelings were massive courage and were such strengths that helped us through many exams and tests. She never left us alone, feeling lost and confused when the "big time" came at the end of every school
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.