- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
My best vacation essay. Thailand was amazing in so many ways but one thing that took me by surprise was the people there.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Two years ago, right after I was done giving with giving my O'level exams, I took a trip to Bangkok, Thailand with my family. It was one of the most amazing and memorable experience of my life. Those two weeks full of fun spent with my family brought us so close, something that we all will never forget.
Thailand was amazing in so many ways but one thing that took me by surprise was the people there. I had no clue whatsoever about how the people were going to be but when I finally met them, I fell in love with them instantly. They were all so welcoming and hospitable. Every person that I met was so friendly and would get so excited after finding out we were tourists. At one point I even got lost in some unknown area due to my poor map reading skills. Thankfully I ran into a lady who was nice enough to guide me to my desired location.
Another reason why I enjoyed so much was because of the different varieties of scrumptious food. The breakfast buffet served at our hotel was to die for. There were10 different
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Narrative essay 1
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.