- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
my nightmare world
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Nightmare World
It was hopeless. There was nothing they could do but to wait until they had hit the surface of the planet. All six of them were trembling in their seats, knowing that they had minutes to live. They had tried endlessly to regain control of the ship and to reconnect their radios to send out distress signals, but it was no use. Their efforts made no difference and they had all given up. All hope was gone. One by one, they closed their eyes in terror of what was going to happen. Soon, nothing could be heard in the space craft except for the light humming of computers, slowly shutting down creating dead silence.
Hours later, all six of the crew started to wake up. They hadn't died, and they were still in their ship which didn't seem to have any obvious damage caused to it. Could it have been a miracle? Did something or someone save them? They all unstrapped themselves and stood up bewildered at what their eyes showed them. All six looked at each other to confirm that they weren't dreaming. Still, no one said a thing. Their knees were
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.