- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Non-Fiction personal writing.
The first 200 words of this essay...
It was the summer of 2002 Friday 13th July to be exact! I knew a couple of months before that my mum and dad were going on holiday in the caravan, but I was only willinh to go if I could take a friend with me. They eventually agreed to it, so I asked Quinny.
Quinny had to work the morning of Saturday 14th July but that was ok, because we werent leaving till after dinner and he had brought all he neede for the holiday up the night before.
We were all ready for off at about 1 o'clock on the Saturday, I was expecting a long journey as I had been to the same campsite the year before and it takes about three hours on a good day.
But thankfully we didnt get lost on the way so we got there just before tea-time.
Quinny and I waited in the car while my mum and dad signed us in and got our pitch number. Number nine was our pitch this time, which wasnt that far away from where we were last year. I'll just tell you one more thing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Mildred Taylor (view all)
- Who Am I?
- What aspects of racism are presented by Mildred Taylor in th...
- Compare aspects of prejudice in "Roll Of Thunder, Hear ...
- Explore Mildred Taylor's ability to create unforgettable inc...
- What is the importance of family in Roll Of Thunder Hear My ...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'