- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Oliver Twist Nancy Diary Entries
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Charles Dickens and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Diary Entry One:
It was just another quit and cold night. We were all having a party and for some reason I had a feeling that something was going to happen tonight. The next thing I know is Jack and Charlie bring home a young frail looking boy, he was scruffy and short but he seemed nice and sweet. His name according to himself was none other then Oliver. Oliver looked astonished and frightened, but he was welcomed by my long-term friends, Fagin and Bill. Oliver was confused and had no idea what was happening. I knew it, that moment when I saw the spark in Fagin's eye; he was trying to teach Oliver (a young innocent boy) how to steal. My maternal instincts told me that he was a special lad who did not belong in the company of Fagin's type.
This I did not want for the poor little child and I decided to look after him when he was staying with us.
Dairy Entry Two:
I was up and awake, I could not sleep, I had a strange feeling which was surrounding me. I was drunk and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Oliver Twist (view all)
- Was Oliver Cromwell A Hero Or A Villain?
- English Coursework - Oliver Twist - Fagin
- Consider the presentation of bullying within the novel, Oliv...
- How does Dickens show the social injustices of Victorian Eng...
- How does Dickens represent crime and criminals in Oliver Twi...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.