- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Opening my office door a fierce gust of wind grabbed at my body
The first 200 words of this essay...
Opening my office door a fierce gust of wind grabbed at my
body sending violent shivers up my spine. I went over to the window
and slammed it shut, keeping out the howling wind. Heavy rain
hammered against the window, wanting to be in. The old, blood red
carpet was wet, important papers was littered about the room. I
slowly breathed out trying to keep my cool, I was known in the past to
have a sudden temper and I could do as much damage as a bull in a
china shop. When I had quickly gathered up the papers, I went to my
desk and sat down in my chair, which was as old as the office and the
stuffing was coming out at the corners. I cleared my throat and
reached into my pocket for a cigar that I lit up and sat and drew long
deep puffs from it, watching the smoke spiraling into the air made me
calm and relaxed, and I started to feel drowsy.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Narrative essay 1
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.