- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Original Writing - Stealing.
The first 200 words of this essay...
19th September 04
Original Writing Coursework
A few questions? Hahaha, what do you take me for, a fool? Believe me sir I've sat in this chair many times before and I certainly know that this is going to take a lot longer then just a few questions! JESUS, you people! You bang me up in a dark, cold, emulsioned box and expect me to calm down! Do you have any idea how hard it is to sleep on those wooden benches; you pigs really know how to treat your guests.
My mum and dad? Don't patronise me! You lot have my files and know full well were they are, buried under tons of soil in cheap wooden boxes. Oh, so you do know the story huh? It seems everyone knows about my stuff. Let me refresh your memory...I was a mere ten years old, had everything a kid could want. My mum and dad took me on holiday. We used to play at the park, build sandcastles at the beach and snowmen in the snow, dad used to take me to work with him... those were the days, my rents were the best.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Narrative essay 1
- How does Shakespeare show the changing relationship between ...
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Language use study -texting,spoken and online conversations...
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.