- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Persuasive Essay - defending Barbie
The first 200 words of this essay...
When I was young, one of the most favorite songs I usually listened to is "Barbie Girl". The song started with funny melodies about a blonde single girl named Barbie. She lived in her dream house with swimming pool, convertible and lovely things. She also had a boyfriend named Ken. She was not a girl coming from this song but a doll who was created in 1959 by Mattel. Until now she is over 50 years-old but her beauty and her lifestyle are always the dream of children. She does not look like the fashionable trends which will be old-fashionable after a short period. Her influences to children never decline. Barbie is not only a plastic doll that cannot talk and interact but also a friend who plays an inspiring role in their life. In my experience with playing and owning Barbie's, Barbie has had nothing but the fun and positive impacts on my life.
First of all, the most positive impact of Barbie is the meaningful messages which she brings to us through her story. Barbie is famous with her dream house, convertible, beautiful outfits, luxurious jewelries and expensive shoes. She owns the luxurious things which she
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Cyber bullying
- write in playscript form a scene
- Mock Trial Techniques of Persuasion
- Euthanasia Debate Human Rights: Pro-Euthanasia
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
- English - Edexcel - C/A - Write a blog for teenagers about ...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.