- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Persuasive Essay on Recycling
The first 200 words of this essay...
Is it possible for us to save our planet the Earth, from running out of resources? Yes, I am sure that we can. But which kinds of method should we choose to make this come true? In my opinions, recycling is the best way to make the Earth a better place to live on. Unfortunately, this method is not so popular among the society nowadays. There are not so many people who understand that recycling is not for our present, but for our future...
Recycling is a common term which describes a process of turning used substances, waste or products - such as papers, tin-cans, aluminum-cans, bottles, broken computers, cars, scrap iron, plastic, batteries, electrical machines, etc - into usable materials. It does neither mean to reuse or compost; the wastes are completely reprocessed to new materials. According to the environmentalists, a person in average releases 2 kilograms of trash every day. Nowadays, recycling and composting are considered to be the best method to reduce the amount of wastes.
Recycling brings many advantages and benefits to different areas. I think the best or the most valuable benefit it gives is the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Discursive Essay on School Leaving Age
- Persuasive Speech - Poverty
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.