- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Persuasive letter to headteacher
The first 200 words of this essay...
28 York Road,
Dear Mr Jarman,
I am writing to you in regards to some of the school rules and systems I think need to be discarded or altered.
Firstly, I am rather displeased with the food supplied in the canteen. I have this negative opinion because I feel that you are making profit on the stock sold, and I don't feel this is fair on us, don't you agree? I feel that the price is unsuitable for all of the consumers involved. I understand that me saying that you must make a profit on your stock sold is out of the question because schools are not able to do this, but surely if the food is as expensive as it is for the quality is it, then you should seriously consider changing your provider. I propose to solve this vivid problem in school that firstly, you think over the money side to things, and then worry about the quality after. I feel that but solving this day to day obstacle for students, that more people would be encouraged to buy from the canteen.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- I am writing this letter in application for the position of ...
- Application Form for the Position of Prefect
- English discursive writing Should celebritys private liv...
- Persuasive piece to come to a theme park
- Persuasive Speech - Poverty
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.