- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Reasons to be cheerful:" Write a magazine article with the above title explaining what makes you happy.
The first 200 words of this essay...
"Reasons to be cheerful"
Write a magazine article with the above title explaining what makes you happy.
Imagine being away from loved ones for about five or six years. No one to talk your heart out with, no one to play your favourite games with and, most importantly, no one to be there to love you. But imagine the joy of actually seeing your loved ones again after about five years of being apart. If you, like me, have had this experience, you will know just how great it feels. If not, you cannot possibly imagine the happiness that you feel.
It's the summer holidays and I'm ecstatic; more ecstatic than I've ever felt in my whole life. I'm with my dad, whom I haven't seen for years. You see, my dad has been working abroad for many years now but I had to stay behind and leave him. The reason? My dad wanted me to study in the UK so that I could get the best education whilst he worded abroad to earn enough money for my university education in the future. Although this could be difficult to comprehend, this makes me love my dad
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.