- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Red Room and the Darkness out There
The first 200 words of this essay...
Wide reading assignment!
In this assignment I will investigate how the Red Room and the Darkness out There. I will be looking at all aspects of these two at the characters of the stories and how the stories change.
The red room is a set in a dark secluded castle the date is at the turn of the 19th century while the story the darkness out there is set in the 20th century, on a pleasant sunny day and its location is some where in the country side. These two stories have a lot of differences from each other, such as the red room has a different style of narration and uses the English language it is complicated and in today's time would hardly be understood.
The darkness out there however uses a simplier form of word and sentences; this style is far easier to understand as it is set in modern times. As I have read these two stories I had noticed they had a ghostly feel towards them. In the darkness out there is a place called packers end, this place has a lot of stories toward it and creates a lot
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
H.G. Wells (view all)
- Analysis of the Imagery and Sensuous Appeal: "The Battl...
- “Although Science fiction must be inventive it stil...
- 'How does the composer, Shaun Tan, convey the central themes...
- The novel The Time Machine is centred on the events which ta...
- Discuss The Elements Of 'The Time Machine ' By H G Wells. Wh...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.