- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Romeo And Juliet - Juliets Feelings
The first 200 words of this essay...
By Lior Allen
In the play 'Romeo and Juliet' Juliet shows an emotional character and personality and shows progress of maturity. Whilst being together Juliet has gained vast experience to make her that mature young girl.
Juliet receives news from the nurse that her cousin Tybalt was killed. Juliet is brought to tears as she finds out the murderer was her partner Romeo. The nurse says to Juliet how she can speak well of someone that has just murdered one of her family members. Juliet said "Shall I speak ill of him that is my husband. This shows us that Juliet can't handle listening to the true and also that despite Romeo killing her cousin Tybalt she is mature enough to understand the situation as he would have been killed anyway for killing Mercutio. The maturity comes where she has had to deal with the death of her cousin and the fact that the killer was Romeo but on the other hand glad Romeo is not dead.
Juliet spends her first night with Romeo as husband and wife but its cut short as if Romeo was caught seen with Juliet he would
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Romeo and Juliet (view all)
- How does Shakespeare convey strong emotion in act 1 scene 5
- Relationships between Parents and Children in Romeo and Juli...
- Romeo's Diary Entries - Romeo and Juliet.
- How does Shakespeare use imagery in his play Romeo and Julie...
- Why Mercutio's death is so important
- How is love presented throughout Romeo and Juliet ?
- Who was responsible for the death of Juliet?
- Explore how the two feelings of love & duty conflict wit...
- Romeo and Juliet Analysis of Act 3 Scene 5
- Shakespeare: relationships between men and women in Romeo an...
- Compare and contrast the images of love in: Act I Scene V, A...
- Romeo and Juliet - how Juliet develops through the play.
- How does Shakespeare Present the Theme of Love in Romeo and ...
- 'How is Love Presented in Romeo and Juliet in Acts - 1 Sc 5;...
- Although centuries old Romeo and Juliet is still relevant to...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Zoey. University Student.