- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Romeo and Juliet Love or Infactuation my spelling may not b
The first 200 words of this essay...
Romeo and Juliet, Love or Infatuation.
This may sound unorthodox, but in my opinion Romeo and Juliet were NOT in love, but instead were infatuated. It seemed that Romeo and Juliet were constantly looking for sex. People in love are patient, and usually good friends. Romeo hardly knew Juliet and they were married in a matter of days. They didn't even think about the consequences of there marriage.
Romeo and Juliet didn't think about the consequences and in act 2, scene 3 Romeo says that if he's caught he would gladly die. When Juliet takes the elixir she wonders if might be poison, or maybe it won't work and she'd have to marry Paris instead, maybe Romeo wouldn't be there to open the tomb and she would suffocate, but she didn't care, instead she took the elixir and didn't care if she died.
Those who are infatuated want only sex in a relationship.
In act 2 scene 2, the balcony scene, Romeo says "O wilt thou leave me unsatisfied?" when they next meet they want only sex before they knew each others name. When they saw each other to be married
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Analysis of "Seven Ages of Man" by William Shakesp...
- Comparison between To his coy mistress and Sonnet 116
- Poems from other Cultures
- Hunting snake is the poem written by Judith Wright, an Austr...
- Compare and contrast the presentation of childhood memories ...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.