- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Romeo diary entry
The first 200 words of this essay...
Im a married man !, our plan had come off !. I want to spend the rest of my life with my beloved Juliet. This great day began with good news to a question I asked friar Laurence. I asked for permission to have a wedding ceremony to make my love for Juliet official. There was agreement from both the friar and Juliet's nurse. We had a cunning plan that would buy us time to go through with the ceremony, Juliet's nurse was to lie in order for us to have what we wanted.
The quiet ceremony went well, there was nothing that could interrupt or break up our love at the time. I felt over the moon as Juliet agreed to make me the happiest man on earth by saying the words "I do". But not all was in order, this news was not to the delight of Mercutio and Tybalt. They were brawling in front of my eyes, my best efforts were not good enough to put an end to the viciousness in the eyes of Tybalt. Tybalt, handed Mercutio a nasty blow to the body. A blow that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Romeo and Juliet (view all)
- How Shakespeare portrays Romeo and Juliet in Act 2 Scene 2
- How does Shakespeare convey strong emotion in act 1 scene 5
- Lord Capulet - The play, Romeo and Juliet was written in a P...
- How Does Shakespeare Express Conflict in Romeo and Juliet?
- Relationships between Parents and Children in Romeo and Juli...
- How is love presented throughout Romeo and Juliet ?
- Who was responsible for the death of Juliet?
- Explore how the two feelings of love & duty conflict wit...
- Romeo and Juliet Analysis of Act 3 Scene 5
- Shakespeare: relationships between men and women in Romeo an...
- Compare and contrast the images of love in: Act I Scene V, A...
- Romeo and Juliet - how Juliet develops through the play.
- How does Shakespeare Present the Theme of Love in Romeo and ...
- 'How is Love Presented in Romeo and Juliet in Acts - 1 Sc 5;...
- Although centuries old Romeo and Juliet is still relevant to...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.