- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
School uniform should be banned
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
* Banning school uniform allows a freedom of expression. Also it makes you feel more comfortable and showing your personality is a confidence booster and makes you feel good for who you are.
* Enforcing uniform is a massive distraction for the teachers. A great deal of effort has to be put into enforcing the uniform regulations and this effort would be better put into enforcing good standards of behaviour to raise standards of teaching and learning.
* School uniforms should be abolished because they are impractical for modern-day society. For many years, school uniforms have been worn by students in schools throughout the world. The problem of wearing school uniforms is that most school parents waste a lot of money purchasing them. Children of school age tend to grow very fast; this results in having to constantly replace uniforms.
* Additionally, the fabric used to make the uniforms can become quite uncomfortable and affect classroom concentration. School uniforms are not used as often as casual clothes in times like weekends, holidays and formal situations.
* One of the major causes of money wasting is from the purchasing of school uniforms. Uniforms cost a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Persuasive letter to headteacher
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student