- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Should footballers be paid so much?
The first 200 words of this essay...
When you walk around towns and streets, seeing, single moms,care- workers,teachers,health care nurses not getting paid enough money it makes my stomach turn, but what makes it a lot worse,
is when you get, male footballers getting paid 30-80 million pounds to kick a football around
for 90 minutes or less it makes me wonder where our priorities lie.
Yes, footballers are talented and entertain us,and As much as I love football with passion, I have to admit, footballers get paid too much. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo,
Kaka, Ronaldinho and a long list of others, have huge talent, but
when we hear of them getting paid £100,000 per week + more ,
its getting ridiculous at how much money, they are getting paid when we could do so much, for this country, this community, this world
with that money. Its time we make a change for the better.
now Footballers get paid so much because of the vast amount of money they generate,
be it from advertising, TV rights or ticket revenues.
The money flooding into football explains such large salaries, all though its
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- TV review - Why I love "Family Guy"
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a magazine article persuading teenagers to stop smokin...
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student