- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Snow day to remember!
The first 200 words of this essay...
Creative writing coursework!!!
Snow day to remember!
By shahzaib abbasi!
A snow day to remember
"Wake up J, wake up J, come on J time for school darling," was all I could hear from my mum, her persistence felt like Michael Schumacher repeatedly racing his Ferrari into my ear. You would think I would be use to this daily torture, but NO!, without fail everyday this agony feels just as bad. Slowly but surely I crept out of my bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom. 30 seconds into brushing my teeth, all I could hear was "Get out J, get out, I need to use the bathroom," screamed my sister, Sam, sweet 16? I don't think so in her case its sickening 16. As the seconds ticked, her screams got louder and louder, but I stood my ground and carried on brushing my teeth.
It was now 8.30am, as I quickly ate my cereal, and left for school. As I walked out the house, I saw the streets which looked as if someone had come over night and poured milk on them, it had been snowing all night. The snow had
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Narrative essay 1
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.