- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sometimes you don't know how much you love someone until they're gone or in my case nearly gone!
My family and I were on holiday in Tenerife and it was fantastic. We went sight seeing and also to water parks. We were all getting on really well even my sister and I who normally always argue.
On the second week of our holiday something dreadful happened. My mother woke me at half three in the morning telling me to get dressed as we were going to have to take my sister, Stephanie, to the hospital. I got dressed promptly and went to see what was going on because I thought Stephanie would just be acting it but when I entered the living room I realised that it may be quite serious.
On that morning we were supposed to be going to one of the better water parks in Tenerife but we couldn't because we were stuck at the hospital.
"You always spoil everything!" I spitefully said to my sister who was being wheeled to a hospital bed. I didn't even know if she was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- My Autobiography.
- The weather was not unusual this morning. London had just re...
- Creative Writing - As the prison doors slammed shut the horr...
- Compare the two films "The Others and the "Turn of...
- Writing to Describe, Narrate, Imagine: "Your Dream Hous...
- The Market (description)
- Racketeer - English Language creative writing
- How does the passage 'Taking on the World" portray Elle...
- The Beach (description)
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.