- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Soap Opera Scripts
The first 200 words of this essay...
Soap Opera Scripts
Clair Jones: 19 years old, works at a Laundrette, young, loves her life so far and loves the man that she's going out with (who is married), wearing jeans and a top with an apron over it.
Ruth Spencer: 41 years old, works at Laundrette, she is like a mother to Clare always giving Clair advice, she has a loving nature, wearing a long skirt and a blouse with an apron over it.
Julie Summers': 19 years old, upset over breaking up with her married boyfriend, leaving home and having no-one that cares for her, she enters the Laundrette, wearing jeans, a T-shirt and a jumper.
Mark Evans: 29 years old, initially enters to pick up Claire (girlfriend) for lunch, married, due to get a divorce, ends up leaving Laundrette with Julie.
Setting: At the Laundrette
Scene 1 -
Main area in the laundrette where the machines are, Ruth is sweeping the floor whilst Clair is putting clothes into the washing machines.
Ruth: (sweeping floor) Someone looks very happy today!
Clair: (in high spirits) I know, Marks
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Thomas Hardy (view all)
- Kiss Miss Carol Farrukh Dhondy
- Compare 'The Unexpected' by Kate Chopin, 'The Arch Deceiver'...
- Explore Hardy's representation of women in his collection of...
- The Son's Veto Thomas Hardy
- How far do you agree with the view that Hardys poems are fun...
- Thomas Hardy uses change and passing time as symbols of deat...
- Thomas Hardy's poems " The Oxen" and "Darklin...
- How does Hardy in 'I Look into My Glass' move the reader to ...
- Analysis of "The Voice" by Thomas Hardy
- Show how Hardy responds to the death of his wife, the though...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.