- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Speaking and Listening Monologue: Edward Lyons
The first 200 words of this essay...
H/W Tuesday 5th October 2004
Monologue: Edward Lyons
Edward skips in on stage.
Oh dear! I can't believe what I just did, it was so hilarious, I hope Mickey's proud of me, well he should be but I wonder why he didn't do anything.
We went to the park today me and Mickey and this girl called Linda, whom Mickey assured me was okay. Mickey had brought along an air rifle so that we could try and shoot Peter Pan's thing off. It was great fun, neither me or Mickey managed to because Linda had distracted us so it wasn't really fair when she hit him. I was extremely jealous because generally boys are supposed to be better. Well Mickey didn't feel like playing anymore so he took the gun away from us. I was beginning to get slightly bored, I sat down on the patchy grass whilst waiting for Linda and Mickey to think of a game.
With this line Edward sits down at the front of the stage.
After a few minutes Linda suggested that we throw stones through some persons
He stand up
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Blood Brothers (view all)
- How does Willy Russell explore the themes of class and socie...
- What is the importance of the narrator in blood brothers?
- Drama notes for Blood Brothers by Willy Russell.
- Compare how Willy Russell portrays the two families in 'Bloo...
- Blood Brothers - In this assignment I will discuss how fate ...
- At the beginning of the play "Blood Brothers", the...
- How and why is the Summer Sequence Song the turning point in...
- How is the character 'Mrs Johnstone' portrayed in the play '...
- Mickey Johnston Timeline - Blood Brothers by Willy Russell
- Blood Brothers- With reference to the way Russell presents M...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.