- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Stone cold is a book written by Robert Swindells
Are you in the right place?
Jump to William Blake and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Review on 'stone cold':
Stone cold is a book written by Robert Swindells, the plot of the story is set on two people, one who is homeless (Link) and one who kills because he believes that the homeless cuter the place.
Robert Swindells is clever at writing the story, as he switches between the two characters link and shelter, the characters in the story are all different and lead very different lives, Shelter who used to be in the army left after problems, now he believes that he is still in the army and is on a mission to kill people especially homeless people on the streets, he makes his own recruits and then kills them brutally, he believes that he is making the place look tidier and cleaner.
Then there is Link, Link has had a lot of trouble at home, and he has left his family and friends to lead a better life on the streets , though he is finding it hard to survive, and has had trouble rationing the money he had. He finds him self in London, he only survives as he finds a bed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
William Blake (view all)
- The Great fire of London
- Comparison of poems; "Lines composed upon Westminster b...
- Discuss the various ways which Robert Swindells presents lif...
- With reference to 'God's Grandeur' and two other poems inclu...
- Comparison between, Composed Upon Westminster Bridge by Will...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.