- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Sugar magazine letter. Dear Editor, Just by taking a little glimpse at the magazine front cover was more than enough to tell me how vulgar the content would be. Nevertheless, I wish to make you aware and also knowledgeable about the serious and unfortu
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sugar Magazine Head Office
Firstly, my name is Leila. I have to point out that I have been compelled to write to you about your recent magazine 'Sugar'. As any extremely worried parent, I am very eager, curious and inquiring as to the message that you are trying to transmit into the minds of these faultless and righteous youngsters. During my everyday procedure while organizing the daughter's things, I came across one of her magazines. I was utterly shocked, disgusted and revolted at the same time. Just by taking a little glimpse at the magazine front cover was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- All people have a right to their own opinions but not the ri...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Texting. I think that texting could be seen as creative as ...
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student