- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Sugar magazine letter. Dear Editor, Just by taking a little glimpse at the magazine front cover was more than enough to tell me how vulgar the content would be. Nevertheless, I wish to make you aware and also knowledgeable about the serious and unfortu
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sugar Magazine Head Office
Firstly, my name is Leila. I have to point out that I have been compelled to write to you about your recent magazine 'Sugar'. As any extremely worried parent, I am very eager, curious and inquiring as to the message that you are trying to transmit into the minds of these faultless and righteous youngsters. During my everyday procedure while organizing the daughter's things, I came across one of her magazines. I was utterly shocked, disgusted and revolted at the same time. Just by taking a little glimpse at the magazine front cover was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Persuasive letter to headteacher
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Zoey. University Student.