- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Summary of Macbeth.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Summarize of Macbeth.
Act 1: On the way back to King Duncan after victory the war general Macbeth and Banquo meet three witches. Witches told Macbeth and Banquo that Macbeth will be Thane of Cawdor then become the king, and Banquo will be the father of the king. Soon after that Macbeth get to know that he became the Thane of Cawdor by king's order because of his victory. Macbeth was surprised of witches prediction goes right and he wrote all of these stories to Lady Macbeth by letter. After meeting King Duncan he gets to know that next king will be Malcolm. After a while Lady Macbeth and Macbeth invite king and all the Thanes and people to his castle for dinner. And on that day night Lady keep persuade Macbeth to kill King Duncan while he sleeps tonight, so Macbeth could become king and she could be queen and from then Macbeth starts to conflict between his consciousness and his ambition.
Act 2: After a long conflict in Macbeth's own consciousness and his evil mind to kill the king, Macbeth finally decide to kill the king. That night while king was sleeping
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Macbeth (view all)
- Discuss how Shakespeare presents Lady Macbeth and how her ch...
- Throughout the play Macbeth and Lady Macbeth together demons...
- What are our first impressions of Lady Macbeth and how does ...
- How is conflict presented in Macbeth and Dulce et Decorum Es...
- Analysis of the relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbet...
- How Do The Witches Create Confusion In "Macbeth"?
- Shakespeares tragedy Macbeth explores the evil nature of hum...
- Why is Banquo such an important character in Shakespeares pl...
- Human Nature In Macbeth
- Macbeth Act 1 Scene 1 Analysis
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.