- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Write a story with the title "The Box"
Destroyed houses and buildings, scattered streets were around her. As Annie looked up she noticed the dark and dim sky. The sky still looked the same as 2 weeks ago, but tonight there wouldn't be a bomb alarm.
Germany finally capitulated!
Annie didn't know if she was actually happy about it. Of course she appreciated that it was all over. The anxiety and fear were gone, but too much has happened to Annie. The pain and disappointments changed her life forever.
Would there still be a happy ending for her..?
The girl walked through her destructed home district of Berlin. On her left was one of the many "Mietkasernen", a large building with many small flats with poor hygiene which were rented for very high prices as everyone moved to Berlin during the time of industrialization and of course the shared lavatories were smelling horribly especially in the winters when the water was frozen. These ridicules dwellings which had already been exhausted when they were built were now wrecked and uninhabitable. Only pieces of concrete were still hanging in the dusty air.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Language use study -texting,spoken and online conversations...
- How does Shakespeare show the changing relationship between ...
- Narrative essay 1
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Creative writing.
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Zoey. University Student.