- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Crucible - Proctor: ....Let you look sometimes for the goodness in me and judge me not.
The first 200 words of this essay...
December 3, 2002
English III CP - 1
Proctor: ....Let you look sometimes for the goodness in me and judge me not.
Elizabeth: Ohhh...sorry John, I, I don't know what came over me...I...auh it hurts.
Proctor: Elizabeth, what is it?
Elizabeth: I...I don't know...ahhhhh!
Proctor: I'll go get Reverend Hale.
Elizabeth: (with a lightning-fast catch of Proctor's Arm) No, don't, I'll be fine.
Proctor: Are you sure Liz?
Elizabeth: Yes, I....ahhhhh...I will be...ahhhhhhhh oh John help, help me please!
Proctor: Liz, what is it...is it a demon!
Elizabeth: (with a demon-like tone) GO AWAY...LEAVE ME!!! Elizabeth, who looked as beautiful as the sun, suddenly took a demonized figure for a face and her voice once beautiful is now a nocturnal and raspy call of the devil.
Proctor: (in shock) Eliza...your face...oh...my god!
Elizabeth: I am Dante, son of Satan, and I have waited 2 millennia for this moment and it finally has come mauh hahaha.
Proctor: (to himself) Oh sweet Mary and Joseph! I have to get Reverend Hale or Satan will destroy my dear Elizabeth and unleash an onslaught
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Arthur Miller (view all)
- A View from the Bridge: Eddie and Catherine's Relationship
- "John Proctor is the tragic hero of The Crucible"....
- In A View From The Bridge, Show How The Audience's Opinion O...
- A View from the Bridge. Hes stealing from me! Look closely a...
- Examine the theme of justice in the play "A View from t...
- How is Eddie Represented in 'A View from the Bridge'?
- In some sense, 'The Crucible' has the arrangement of a trage...
- Death of a Salesman. What do you think makes this conversati...
- How does Miller make the Vinny Bolzano Story a Fascinating M...
- Jealousy is a very important theme in the play A view from a...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.