- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
"This is the only way to teach you a lesson, said the man holding the gun."
"Just shoot him and let's get out of here, the overweight man roared."
Jay was an ordinary plumber he earned over national minimum wage and had two kids both 13 and was married to Emma.
As time went things started to change things started get expensive but he and he family overcame the problems that faced them. It was only a few months ago when the inflation was noted across the country since then things haven't been the same.
10 Months ago
Food, clothes, petrol, houses, gas and electricity prices were rising but salaries weren't. This meant that anyone who was scrapping for a living before were going to suffer a lot more. Jay and his family were adequate but as houses prices started to rise sales lowered. At first this didn't affect him directly but as less houses were sold every week more builders were sacked which meant less houses were built this affected him badly because he usually worked in construction sites and he was getting less
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.