- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Red Headed League
The first 200 words of this essay...
. "The Red Headed League" is about a mysterious organisation which Mr. Holmes´ client , Mr. Wilson was working for until it dissolved . Finally this strange league turns out to be simply a cover up to distract Mr . Wilson while the criminals dig a secret passage from his cellar intending to rob gold from the "City and Suburban Bank" . " The Speckled Band" is about a cruel stepfather (Dr. Roylott) with an intention of murdering his step daughters to acquire their property. He succeeds in murdering his elder stepdaughter, Julia, in a mysterious way . When his younger stepdaughter, Helen, gets suspicious about everything as the mysterious circumstances repeated themselves she contacts Mr. Holmes in fear to help her to find out whether her sister´s death was a murder and if it was to find the murderer. Mr. Roylott then tried to use an Indian snake to murder Helen Stoner and during the climax the snake bit Mr . Roylott himself.
Sherlock Holmes stories are some of the best detective stories ever written . They were written by Sir. There are many of his stories that are typical of the detective genre and are certain
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Arthur Conan Doyle (view all)
- How does conan doyle use setting in the hound of the baskerv...
- Hounds Of The Baskervilles - The relationship between Sherlo...
- "Silver Blaze" by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- "Talking in Whispers" By James Watson conveys the ...
- Summary Of The Speckled Band
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.