- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Secret Life of Adrian Troll.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Secret Life of Adrian Troll
"Morning Terry," said Adrian, picking himself off the ground and jumping on Terence. "Wake up!"
Adrian was a small being; perhaps he might be likened to a leprechaun, except he definitely was not. A troll was a more likely description, yet it couldn't really be confirmed. He had no hair, but a few grey patches on his forehead. A greeny haze glowed over his skin, like a foul odour creeping from well-worn shows. He had small beady eyes, which held inside many emotions and memories, a twinkle that was caught when the light hit them, almost longing for a dream far out of reach. A long nose caught every smell and ended slightly upturned, creating a rather puzzled expression on his tiny, pointed face. His mouth was small and mainly hidden by the shadow of his nose. He spoke good English, but with a strong Irish accent.
He seemed a lively character, bursting with endless amounts of energy, the complete contrast of his companion. Terry was a man of no fixed abode. It is not politically correct to call him a tramp, but in this case it was an
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student