- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
This Case of Insanity
The first 200 words of this essay...
Case of Insanity
It seems strange to be sitting here writing, not having used pen and paper for twelve months. They don't usually allow you to have such things in here, but one of the wardens, with whom I have made friends, said that as I have been exceptionally well behaved he would see what he could do for me. I am writing this under supervision; however, for they fear that I may do something dangerous with the pen - such as gouging out one of my fellow patient's eyes!
The doctors still think I'm insane and unfit for human society. They tell me that my treatment is progressing slowly but surely, and that very soon I will have my release.
They've been saying that ever since I've been here. I know that I'm not mad. I know, but they won't believe me. That's why I asked for pen and paper - to write down exactly what happened and why. When they read it perhaps they will realize that I'm not the homicidal maniac they would have me believe.
Yes, I did murder my wife. I don't deny
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Compare the two films "The Others and the "Turn of...
- The weather was not unusual this morning. London had just re...
- My Autobiography.
- the boy in the striped pyjamas film review
- Writing to Describe, Narrate, Imagine: "Your Dream Hous...
- The Market (description)
- Racketeer - English Language creative writing
- How does the passage 'Taking on the World" portray Elle...
- The Beach (description)
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.