- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This is a fictional school report about Christopher Boone from the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Swindon Special School
Middle Year Report
Please note: This is a fictional school report about Christopher Boone from 'the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time' by Mark Haddon. By Daniel Goode.
Christopher Boone 10 CV
Christopher continues to be the star student in math class. His clear thinking and logical mind give him an excellent insight into the problems he is provided with. He works quickly and rarely needs assistance with his work even though it is at a much higher level than what is expected of his year group. He is currently preparing for an A-level math exam for the following month whilst other class members are completing their first year of GCSE coursework. Christopher is an exceptionally gifted student and should pursue his dreams for a math career. Mrs.Gascoyne, 1+ Attainment, 1+ Effort
English is a subject in which Christopher
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Other Authors (view all)
- Heroes by Robert Cormier How does the relationship between ...
- To what extent are the characters in "Heroes" by R...
- Analysis of A Hero by R.K Narayan
- In the short stories A Great Day by Frank Sargeson and The S...
- Discuss Nick Hornby s presentation of Marcus in chapters 1-1...
- What do we learn about the state of the country from the ope...
- Analysis of The Telegram a short story by writer Iain Crich...
- Charles by Shirley Jackson Analysis
- "Father and Son". Bernard MacLavertys use of a var...
- Analysis of "The Destructors" by Graham Greene
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.