- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Van Helsing Dramatic Monologue- Dracula
The first 200 words of this essay...
Dramatic Monologue- Dracula, Van Helsing
What are we to do?
From the very moment I entered into this dreadful business, I have never felt such a pure rush of despair and anguish as I feel now. Not when the poor dear Miss Lucy passed away and became one of his, Dracula's, fiends, did I feel that all luck had deserted us. All that we have done so far in our efforts to protect Madam Mina has been but a useless attempt to save her soul.
I shall never forget what has happened. It is as if the very image of that... that vile creature bending over our dearest lady has scorched my eyes and left its repulsive mark. I cannot help but think... we could have done more.
I know the others are looking to me for an answer, a plan... and I feel their hopes resting heavily on my shoulders. I must not crack or back down... I am far too deep in this now.
When we barged down the door together last night I think we all knew, in our heart of hearts, what we were about to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Bram Stoker (view all)
- Dracula - Bram Stoker creates suspense in Jonathan Harker's ...
- Discuss possible answers to this question with reference to ...
- The key features of gothic literature.
- Dracula Appropriation
- Comparison of Gothic and Baroque Architecture.
- How does Bram Stoker use the conventions of Gothic literatur...
- Dracula. How Does Bram Stoker Create an Atmosphere of Fear ...
- In Bram Stokers novel, Dracula the science is outdone. The c...
- How does Bram stoker manipulate audience response to Jonatha...
- the significance of mina harker
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.