- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Who Killed Lennie?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Who Killed Lennie?
A short synopsis of the story, outlining the basic plot and key points in the book, "Of Mice And Men." By John Steinbeck.
In Chapter One, Lennie and George have to leave Weed to escape from trouble. They stop off for the night before going to a ranch where they've been hired to work. The two men talk about their problems in the past and their plans for the future.
In chapter two, they arrive at the ranch and meet Candy, the boss, Curley, his wife and some of the other characters.
In chapter three, George and Lennie learn more about Curley and his wife and, with Candy, share their dream of owning a farm. Lennie crushes Curley's hand, and from then on, Curley keeps his distance. Lennie also gets a puppy off of Slim.
In chapter four, Lennie, George, and Candy spend some time with Crooks as they discuss their plans for the future.
In Chapter five, two murders are committed; one of a puppy, the other of Curley's wife. Curley and the farm hands begin their search for the killer.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
John Steinbeck (view all)
- The Significance of Slim in 'Of Mice and Men.'
- Conflict is often shown throughout the novella of 'Of Mice a...
- Relationship between George and Lennie in Of Mice of Men
- Loneliness In Of Mice and Men
- Explore the Character Candy in "Of Mice and Men".
- Of Mice and Men Chapter One : how does Steinbeck present the...
- Explore the presentation of George and Lennies relationship ...
- How does Steinbeck explore different attitudes to women in O...
- Animal Imagery in 'Of Mice and Men'
- Describe the relationships in "Of mice and men".
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.