- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Write a diary entry or entries as if you are Helen Stoner. Review the cases and recount how Holmes solved it. Focus on an appropriate style. Diary entry for Helen Stoner
The first 200 words of this essay...
Write a diary entry or entry's as if you are Helen Stoner. Review the cases and recount how Holmes solved it. Focus on an appropriate style.
Diary entry for Helen Stoner
I can not tell you how relieved I feel to be finally in my aunt's cosy house! I would be most contented to have a good nights rest, but before I do I would like to note down the events that occurred today. This day was a day to remember as it will have an effect on me, in many ways for the rest of my wretched life.
It all started when I got up at the break of dawn and travelled all the way into town to see Sherlock Holmes in Bakers Street. I was taken aback as to why such a remarkable detective like Sherlock would even consider seeing me. Even more so, Sherlock gave me quite a fright when he told me what time I departed home and how I travelled to Bakers Street. However, it just proved to me how observant Sherlock is, which made me feel safe in leaving the mystery of my sister's fate in his hands. I had
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Arthur Conan Doyle (view all)
- What are the features which make a good detective story?
- Hound Of The Baskervilles
- The guidebook tells us that Rockingham followed the standard...
- Detective stories have been very popular from the mid 1900's...
- Why are the Sherlock Holmes stories still popular today?
""Zoey. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.