- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
You're all i need
The first 200 words of this essay...
"The Lord our God will never bare any pain on you no more than you can handle" I know that god will have never given me Aneekaa if he knew I couldn't handle her, right?
Aneekaa is my daughter after all and it's me and her against the whole world, Aneekaa my darling you're all I have and my sweet baby, your all I need
My Name is Champagne Loyalty James and this right here is my story.
As per-normal I woke up to the same old sound of Aneekaa vastly driving my patience away with her constant crying and urge to annoy me.
"Shhhhh "I silenced her as I picked her up from her cot and swayed her side to side in a slow motion.
After a couple of minutes of repeating this same movement she finally shut herself up and allowed me to place her back in her cot, so I could get ready for school and get her ready for nursery.
1 hour later
Aneekaa and I were both dressed, fed and ready 2 go.
Luckily for me, Aneekaa's nursery was down the road from, my school.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Book Review - Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows)
- Shrek essay
- Explorer's Daughter
- Romeo and Juliet
- Still I Rise vs I Too Sing America
- The stories of Macbeth and Frankenstein are two texts depict...
- Compare the ways in which the two writers create an atmosphe...
- Compare how Orwell, a British novelist writing in the 1940s,...
- In the stories, The Meaning of Elephants and The Last Class,...
- Money and Happiness, It Never Works Together. In Goodbye Co...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student