- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Zig zag moonfleet poem
The first 200 words of this essay...
A night in 58
Twas a night in 58
When old Elezvir tried to help
He lifted a heavy weight
Just to help young John
Maskew was shot in the head
As posse stormed the meeting
Square in the head, he was dead
John got shot in the leg
So old Elezvir lifted John
And climbed the hills of Zigzag
The whole meeting was a con
Since the soldiers stormed the meeting
A dead animal they saw
John and Elezvir that is
The creature looked so bad and poor
They marched ahead into the dawn
On they went for nearly 20 miles
They reached the caves of Dorchester
And they rested all in a pile
This was how Elezvir helped John
So if you're to be in this part by the sea
On that fateful night for John
Every year you can see
The ghost of Elezvir and John
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Hunting snake is the poem written by Judith Wright, an Austr...
- Analysis of "Seven Ages of Man" by William Shakesp...
- Both of these poems Tramp by Rupert Loydell and Decompositio...
- Analysis of Warning
- Comparison between To his coy mistress and Sonnet 116
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.