- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A Study of the River Tees.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A STUDY OF THE RIVER TEES
Geography is the study of places, the physical and human processes that shape them and the people who live in them. This essay is on the River Tees. This is a river in the North of England. Some of the points, which I am going to write about in this essay, are, waterfalls, meanders, the river basin and gorges. I will also write about some places such as Yarn, Stockton, Teeside and Middlesbrough. Teeside has been the scene of large-scale industrial development and urbanization. I will also mention about the main exports such as salt, coal and iron. I have also mentioned about the farming that takes place along the river (e.g. Sheep farming and pastoral farming). The information in this essay is going to be what I have learned in class, whilst watching a video and something I have found in the Internet or Encarta.
The river Tees is a river in the north of England. It is about 120km long. It starts in the Moorlands/Pennine hills, where the ground is 700 m above sea level. Look at page 3. This is the source. The mouth of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- Earthquakes in MEDC's and LEDC's
- Sea Defence. Which is better: hard or soft engineering?
- Debden Brook Rivers Cousework Analysis and Conclusion
- The Long Term Effects of Volcanic Eruptions
- Rainforest Diary
- River Processes Revision Notes and Questions.
- Global Warming: Causes, Effects and Remedies
- What Does An Earthquake Feel Like?
- Reasons for Earthquakes
- Causes and Effects of Hurricane Katrina
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.