- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Does Ringmer need a bypass?
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to do my project on whether Ringmer needs a bypass because of the levels of traffic and noise there are, especially in rush hour times. In my investigation I am going to do a traffic count to see how many cars really do go through Ringmer at different times of the day, I am going to make maps of possible routes of where the bypass could go, I am going to ask local people if they think having a bypass would be a good idea. I am going to go to all of the places whereby a bypass may have to go through, e.g. a farmers field, so I would ask the farmer if they would allow it to be built. I am going to contact the Ringmer council and I am going to contact east Sussex council and see what they think of having a bypass. I am doing the project in Ringmer because it is a village that is growing fast and the main road is going to be right in the middle of development. Ringmer is also a convenient place for me to work with, as it is very close.
You can see where
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Epping Forest Coursework
- Stratford london 2012 - an area under change. Scope for gree...
- Problems found in LEDC Shanty Towns and Solutions that are b...
- Discuss the negative impacts of Urbanisation
- Geography Project GCSE
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
- Mass tourism & Tourism in Jamaica case study
- Extereme Tourism
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student