- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 4549 words
- Submitted: 23/04/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Collection and Selection of Primary and Secondary Data
Page 1 Introduction
Page 2 House Pricing
Page 3-6 Location, Maps and Photos
Page 7 Hypothesis
Page 8-9 Key Geographical Terms
Page 10 Geographical Theory - Shopping Hierarchy
Page 11 Geographical Theory - The Burgess Model
Page 12-13 Method table
Page 14 Hypothesis 1
Page 15 Hitchin Dot and Isoline Map
Page 16 Southgate Dot and Isoline Map
Page 17 Pedestrian Density Table
Page 18 Pedestrian Density Scatter Graph
Page 19-20 Spearmans Rank
Page 21 Hypothesis 2
Page 22 Hitchin Environmental Quality Table
Page 23 Hitchin Environmental Quality Stacked Bar Graph
Page 24 Southgate Environmental Quality Table
Page 25 Southgate Environmental Quality Stacked Bar Graph
Page 26 Hypothesis 3
Page 27 Sphere of Influence Map for Hitchin
Page 28 Sphere of Influence Table for Southgate
Page 29 Sphere of Influence Graph for Southgate
Page 30 Hypothesis 4
Page 31 Land Use Map for Hitchin
Page 32 Land Use Map for Southgate
Page 33 A
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Epping Forest Coursework
- Stratford london 2012 - an area under change. Scope for gree...
- Geography Project GCSE
- Problems found in LEDC Shanty Towns and Solutions that are b...
- Discuss the negative impacts of Urbanisation
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
- Mass tourism & Tourism in Jamaica case study
- Extereme Tourism
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.