- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Global Warming. In the article Life in the Greenhouse by Micheal D. Lemonick, Lemonick shows thats if we dont stop treating our planet like trash it will have many consequences.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Global warming is an event that will affect many people and animals all over the world. Humans will be affected the most due to global warming due to things like temperature increase. Many people believe that global warming began since the industrial revolution during the 18th century. During this time heat-trapping gases began to load in the atmosphere, gases such as carbon dioxide and methane. Global warming will have many negative consequences to humans, animals, and even plants.
In the article Life in the Greenhouse by Micheal D. Lemonick, Lemonick shows that's if we don't stop treating our planet like trash it will have many consequences. Global warming will cause worldwide temperatures to increase more than 1°F. This may not seem like a lot but considering that only 9°F end the last ice age, so just a 1 degree increase can have an effect on humans and the threat of global warming. Glaciers from mountain tops are disappearing. Coral reefs are dying off, and droughts are becoming common in Asia and Africa. The artic permafrost is starting to melt. Plants and animals are even beginning to be affected. They are shifting their range pole ward
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- Geography Field Study River Investigation Coursework
- Life and Climate in the Equatorial Region
- Debden Brook Rivers Cousework Analysis and Conclusion
- rivers coursework
- Swanage Geography Coursework
- Fold Mountains case study - Andes
- The Mariana Ocean Trench Case Study
- Eyjafjallajkull - the Icelandic volcano eruption
- Case study of Bangladesh and Boscastle Floods.
- Why did Haiti suffer more than Kobe as a result of an earthq...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.