- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Hypotheses: Woking has all the characteristics of a typical CBD Woking's CBD is going through a period of physical growth in all directions
The first 200 words of this essay...
Woking GCSE Project
Aim: does Woking have a CBD?
1. Woking has all the characteristics of a typical CBD
2. Woking's CBD is going through a period of physical growth in all directions
3. Woking has an extensive sphere of influence, which reflects its important place in the regional shopping hierarchy
We will test these hypotheses by carrying out some activities to prove or disprove the hypotheses.
We are doing a project to find out about Woking's CBD, we are going to do many activities to try and find out a whole range of data which give us an incite into Woking's CBD and what its like. A CBD is the central business district- the main shopping place in a settlement. It is normally in the centre of a settlement and is where most people will go to shop. The bigger it is and the bigger the settlement the bigger the 'sphere of influence' - the distance that people travel to go there to shop.
* Made a gate across the shop front
* Counted the amount of people who went in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Why did so many people die in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- The stakeholders of Cadbury's.
- Population Essay. Does mother earth have the capacity to su...
- Investigate how renewable energy and energy efficiency will ...
- Geography Coursework
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
- Mass tourism & Tourism in Jamaica case study
- Extereme Tourism
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.