- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Is Brent Dealing Adequately with Its Environmental Problems?
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE HUMANITIES COURSEWORK:
IS BRENT DEALING ADEQUATELY WITH ITS ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS?
For my GCSE Humanities coursework, I will be observing how or if Brent is dealing adequately with its environmental problems. Brent is a borough in North West London. London is the capital of England.
A MAP OF BRENT
Brent is the joining of Wembley and Willesden boroughs, which is under the London government act of 1963. In 1965, Brent started to tackle down on its environmental problems. One of these environmental problems was the over-crowding of poor-housing. This was usually found in the areas of south bent. Brent is a great business location and helps with London's economic well-being. Brent has good rail links which goes towards central London, Europe and the rest of the U.K. Two of London's largest industrial estates are in Brent. They are located in Park Royal and Wembley. N Wembley, they have the new Wembley arena, which brings in tourists as well as job vacancies. Industry has improved due to improved road systems, which includes the north circular road and the M1. This helps the transport network. At the start of the 21st century, the high rise developments
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Case Study: Gambias Youthful Population. What are the positi...
- Mexico to USA Migration Case Study
- Overstrand report
- Tourism on Grassington
- The benefits and disadvantages of an Open cast mine - Quarry...
- China's One Child Policy
- Revision Points on Population, Urbanisation and Tourism with...
- Should Brazil be allowed entry into the exclusive G8 club?
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student