- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 8914 words
- Submitted: 05/05/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Is the quality of the environment equally good in all parts of Morpeth?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
This enquiry will test the question "Is the quality of the environment equally good in all parts of Morpeth?" In simpler terms this means, are the surroundings in Morpeth as good as each other. I am investigating this topic because I have not yet studied towns or cites and I feel this would be a good opportunity to find out what cause certain environments to increase or decrease the quality of the environment.
this investigation will include; the amount of traffic in different areas, noise pollution, air pollution, the general quality of the environment, litter count, number of pedestrians per area, vandalism and graffiti. By analyzing these different factors I can explain clearly the answer to the question.
Here are two maps that I have described in detail where the key features are;
A map to show the key feature in the United Kingdom
A map to show key feature in and around Morpeth
Morpeth is situated in the Northern east of England in Northumberland. It's approximately 15 miles north from
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- D1 Recommendations on how a UK tourist destinations can inc...
- Geography river study coursework - Why do channel characteri...
- Debden Brook Rivers Cousework Analysis and Conclusion
- Lake District Case Study
- Earthquakes in MEDC's and LEDC's
- Fold Mountains case study - Andes
- The Mariana Ocean Trench Case Study
- Eyjafjallajkull - the Icelandic volcano eruption
- Case study of Bangladesh and Boscastle Floods.
- Why did Haiti suffer more than Kobe as a result of an earthq...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo