- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My Favorite Place My favorite place ever is Egypt.
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Favorite Place
My favorite place ever is Egypt.
I have traveled to many different countries. While I have found people everywhere to be friendly and gracious, nothing can match the hospitality, sense of humor and generally fun-loving spirit of the Egyptian people.
The places there are to visit are countless. You can go on a Nile cruise, you can ride camels and horses around the pyramids, and because most of Egypt is desert, you can go on desert safaris, and have a nice camping and barbequing trip, there are also very nice museums and monument sites.
Cairo and Alexandria are the two largest cities in Egypt. I like them because they have nice shopping malls and other places you can go to with friends. Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada are the best places for tourists to go because there are many things to do like going on safaris, going on cruises and diving in the Red Sea. Mersa Martruh is famous for its beautiful beaches and turquoise water; it is a city that has a carefree lifestyle and a lively atmosphere.
In addition to all of this, I like
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Why did so many people die in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- Development Case Study - Dharavi, Mumbai, India.People want ...
- Discuss the negative impacts of Urbanisation
- How can urban living be sustainable
- Case Study: Gambias Youthful Population. What are the positi...
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
- Mass tourism & Tourism in Jamaica case study
- Extereme Tourism
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.