- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Produce a report on climatic conditions and their effects on worldwide destinations for tourism..
Not what you were searching for?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 3 - P3
Understanding nature and effects of world travel and tourism
P3 - Produce a report on climatic conditions and their effects to worldwide destinations.
I have been asked to produce a report about climatic conditions and their effects to worldwide destinations.
- Climatic conditions
Earthquakes - Earthquakes are a shaking, trembling or concussion of the earth which makes the earth vibrate due to causes of underground volcanic movement which makes a certain rumbling noise. The wave shock can sometimes move half a hemisphere. This can destroy many towns/cities and many thousand lives. They can also be called earth din, earthquakes and earth shocks.
- Droughts - Most rainfall depends on water vapour carried by winds from an ocean or other source of moisture. If these moisture-carrying winds are replaced by winds from a dry region, or if they are modified by downward motion, as in the centre of an anticyclone, the weather is abnormally dry and often persistently cloudless. Its also a period or condition of unusually dry weather within a geographic area where rainfall is normally present.
- Hurricanes - A hurricane occurs when a storm starts to brew
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- Geography Field Study River Investigation Coursework
- Life and Climate in the Equatorial Region
- Debden Brook Rivers Cousework Analysis and Conclusion
- rivers coursework
- The Coastal footpath.
- Fold Mountains case study - Andes
- The Mariana Ocean Trench Case Study
- Eyjafjallajkull - the Icelandic volcano eruption
- Case study of Bangladesh and Boscastle Floods.
- Why did Haiti suffer more than Kobe as a result of an earthq...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.