- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Stratford london 2012 - an area under change. Scope for green development.
- Essay length: 4815 words
- Submitted: 08/10/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Stratford-An area for change
Stratford shopping centre
Water lane Road
Gerry Raffles Square
2: I visited those places above to explore if my area is a sustainable community and find out what is needed in a development. In order to do that I have to create a questionnaire for public people to ask for their opinion about changes of Stratford, I took photographs to back up my points as well as note down the sustainability of those area and other useful information given by a talk from a representative of the Olympics 2012. Sustainability means proving long term needs for people and to make sure the environment is healthy so people would want to stay in the area. As I visited places I took pictures and gave each place a score out of 10, rating how densely the building is, building material, how water and energy being measured, transports, landscape, social mix, recreation, air pollution, recycling, economic opportunity and car parking.
3: Firstly, I went to Gerry Raffles Square building, which located behind Stratford shopping centre and to the north.
This building originally
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Land Use Change In Northampton!
- A study of tourism on Bourton-on-the-water
- Why did so many people die in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- National Parks.
- Distinguish Between Primary and Secondary Resources Used In ...
- What will the situation for renewable energy in Europe be in...
- Explain how different types of UK rural areas meet the mot...
- Endangered Species. Animals need protection.
- Analysis of Famine in Ethiopia
- China's One Child Policy
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.