- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Swanage Geography Coursework
- Essay length: 3140 words
- Submitted: 03/12/2008
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Geography and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
* RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN SWANAGE ARE GEARED TOWARDS THE NEED OF TOURISTS
This is the first of the 2 hypotheses I am going to be focusing on in my coursework, I will be using a variety of graphs and relevant statistics to prove my hypothesis. Throughout my coursework you will notice how I will link back my explanation towards my hypothesis and give my opinion of how shops in Swanage need tourist's to be able to run their business successfully.
* RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN SWANAGE URGENTLY NEED TO BE REDEVELOPED TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE NEEDS OF LOCAL POPULATION
This will be the second of the 2 hypothesises I will be focusing on and developing as well. This hypothesis is about redeveloping shops in Swanage that need to be redeveloped; I will be working on this near the end of my coursework as I do see areas which are in desperate need of improvement. As I developing the areas of Swanage which need developing I will give explanations as to why I made that choice and what positive impacts can come from it.
Site Map of Swanage
For my coursework I was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- Earthquakes in MEDC's and LEDC's
- Sea Defence. Which is better: hard or soft engineering?
- Bradshaw model detailed description
- 1989 San Fransicso Earthquake - Case Study
- Yellowstone Supervolcano
- River Processes Revision Notes and Questions.
- Global Warming: Causes, Effects and Remedies
- What Does An Earthquake Feel Like?
- Reasons for Earthquakes
- Causes and Effects of Hurricane Katrina
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.