- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Swanage Geography Coursework
- Essay length: 3140 words
- Submitted: 03/12/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
* RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN SWANAGE ARE GEARED TOWARDS THE NEED OF TOURISTS
This is the first of the 2 hypotheses I am going to be focusing on in my coursework, I will be using a variety of graphs and relevant statistics to prove my hypothesis. Throughout my coursework you will notice how I will link back my explanation towards my hypothesis and give my opinion of how shops in Swanage need tourist's to be able to run their business successfully.
* RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN SWANAGE URGENTLY NEED TO BE REDEVELOPED TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE NEEDS OF LOCAL POPULATION
This will be the second of the 2 hypothesises I will be focusing on and developing as well. This hypothesis is about redeveloping shops in Swanage that need to be redeveloped; I will be working on this near the end of my coursework as I do see areas which are in desperate need of improvement. As I developing the areas of Swanage which need developing I will give explanations as to why I made that choice and what positive impacts can come from it.
Site Map of Swanage
For my coursework I was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Geography (view all)
- Earthquakes in MEDC's and LEDC's
- Why do similar kinds of hazards have different impacts in di...
- Speech on the Development of Antarctica
- River Chess Coursework
- Debden Brook Rivers Cousework Analysis and Conclusion
- Hurricane Katrina
- Fold Mountains case study - Andes
- The Mariana Ocean Trench Case Study
- Eyjafjallajkull - the Icelandic volcano eruption
- Case study of Bangladesh and Boscastle Floods.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Zoey. University Student.