- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What factors influence people who choose to shop at Edgeware and Willesden?
- Essay length: 6468 words
- Submitted: 28/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
WHAT FACTORS INFLUENCE PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE TO SHOP AT EDGWARE AND WILLESDEN?
1. 'The quality of environment gets poorer as you move away from the centre of an area.' This is because High Order centres have more money to maintain their environment and make it more attractive to customers.
2. 'Where there are more pedestrians there is more litter.' This is to see how clean the pedestrians are because people drop litter, so if there are more people there will be more litter.
3. 'People visit High Order centres more frequently than Low Order centres.' This is because High Order centres sell things that you do not buy a lot unless you are very rich while in Low Order centres they sell everyday things like food, so you have to go there often.
I chose these areas Willesden high street and Edgware broadwalk and high street because they are ver different in a lot of ways, like in Edgware there are a lot of high order shops while Willesden has mostly low order shops. I also chose Willesden because it is near my home, while Edgware is near my
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Why did so many people die in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- Changes in Transport 1750-1900
- To create three different hypotheses related to tourism and ...
- Dharavi Slum in Mumbai
- To investigate downstream changes in Loughton Brook
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
- Mass tourism & Tourism in Jamaica case study
- Extereme Tourism
- Case Study: Extreme Tourism in Antarctica
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student