- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A question of life and death.
The first 200 words of this essay...
13th July 2003 Rebecca Simpson
A QUESTION OF LIFE AND DEATH
In class we watched two videos, both were about the suffering and pain people went through during he times of either " Life or Death". In the first video a women called Christine Draley-Jones was speaking about her experience. Christine signed a Life Will; a will that says that if anything happened to her that would but her in life or death state she would rather be not treated on, then having any medical help or using drugs for the rest of her life. This is called "Persistent Vegetative State"
But when this came this, through a routine operation, she was notified with Spinal Bifida - brain damage. At the moment I feel that even though she has this disease, I don't know why she wouldn't want to give it her best shot in fighting it, rather then giving up straight away. By now Christine was going through a terrible time as she was dieing and wanted to end it straight away, and she thought it was going to happen as she had signed a Life Will, but this didn't happen. In her
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Explain the factors that would lead to suspicion of child ma...
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Discuss the Psychological Factors Involved in Child Abuse
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.