- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Decscribe how communication can be used to promote self esteem
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
P3-Decscribe how communication can be used to promote self esteem
Children of all ages require self esteem to feel good about themselves. However self esteem is also crucial to a child's happiness. Only when they are comfortable with themselves and believe that their abilities have worth will children truly feel fulfilled. Unfortunately, self esteem can often be in short supply throughout childhood and the teenage years. At some time, nearly every child or teen will suffer from low self esteem. While this is normally a transitory experience, low self esteem can also be a plague that feels like it will never go away. Promoting self esteem among children and teens is thus of the utmost importance to ensure that they will feel talented, happy and loved
Verbal praising is where children are told how well or good they have done in whatever they many are doing so therefore this encourages the children to carry this further on. Throughout verbal praising things such as, "great stuff", "thank you for doing that so well", "you're a star", "I'm really impressed" and things along them line are said to children to give them confidence which promotes happiness throughout the child. Also
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Describe the expected stage of social development of childre...
- Demonstrate the recent development of personal skills releva...
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.